Retail Merchandiser (Pennsylvania)
Kalan Services, located just outside of Philadelphia, PA, has immediate and future openings for in-store Merchandising Specialists to service trendy novelty and gift items at retail establishments in both large cities and small towns throughout the United States. Merchandising Specialists will be required to make service visits approximately every two to three weeks depending upon the client and visits may be increased during the holidays. Although we may be flexible regarding the day/time that you service our products we do require that our product be serviced within five days of delivery to the store.
- -Stock merchandise according to our picture plan-o-grams
- -Removing damaged and discontinued merchandise
- -Perform plan-o-gram resets as required-Set up new displays as needed
- -Straightening of merchandise on racks
- -Ensure that displays are clean and presentable
- -Take photographs of the fantastic job you've done servicing the racks/displays
- -Complete a survey online answering questions and attaching dated pictures of service
- -Some merchandising or retail experience preferred
- -Ability to photograph and submit dated pictures of the retail display racks
- -Computer with internet access and smart phone required
- Must be over 18 years of age and a citizen of the United States.
- Have the ability to bend, stand, and squat and lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis